Responsible for the assembly of all generator packages.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Provide your own hand tools and pneumatic accessories.
- Have a basic knowledge of Ohms Law and Power Formula.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have a working knowledge of generators and engines.
- Must have the ability to be a team member by working with and learning from others.
- Must be dependable and work independently.
- Must have a current driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to pass and maintain drug and alcohol testing requirements as outlined by the Department of Transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend and twist several times daily.
- Must have the ability to maintain and repair generators and associated controls.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, days, and weekends (as necessary).
- Must promote and maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment.
- Typical hours of work Monday – Friday; 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Overtime and weekend hours as necessary.
Moser is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.