Responsible for generator maintenance and light care services on all company generators.
Responsibilities and Duties
Possess the ability to easily adapt to new technologies.
Provide service and customer support during field visits to dispatches.
Provide monthly preventative maintenance.
Coordinate service dates with lease operators of customer sites.
Maintain generator up-keep by changing valves, oil changes and regularly checking fluids.
Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
Visual inspections of equipment while preforming preventative maintenance.
Strong attention to detail.
Maintain knowledge and safe work practices in compliance with OSHA, EPA, and all other required regulations concerning safe operations of all equipment.
Maintain education and appropriate certificates required to operate any equipment as needed.
Maintain reliability and working order of unit fleet.
At times may be required to be on “on call” status during the weekends.
Build positive relationships with customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a minimum of 1-year previous experience.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a working knowledge of generators/engines and be able to complete preventive maintenance with little supervision.
- Provide your own hand tools and pneumatic accessories.
- Have a basic knowledge of Ohms Law and Power Formula.
- Trade school or special training preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of generators and engines.
- Must have the ability to be a team member by working with and learning from others.
- Must be dependable and work independently.
- Must have a current driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to pass and maintain drug and alcohol testing requirements as outlined by the Department of Transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend and twist several times daily.
- Must possess advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain and repair generators and associated controls.
- Must have the ability to keep all service updates on all machines for reference.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, days, and weekends (as necessary).
- Must promote and maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment.
- Typical hours of work Monday – Friday; 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Overtime and weekend hours as necessary.
- Outside work.
Moser is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent